07-24-2023, 07:10 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes - July 25, 2023
- Saving Grace will no longer intercept power damage.
- Corrected an issue with Epiphany for illusionists above level 100 that prevented it from obtaining the correct increase from Enhance: Epiphany.
- The duration of Bewilderment has been reduced to 1 second.
- The duration of Chromatic Shower has been reduced to 1 second.
- The duration of Stifle applied by Lockdown has been reduced to 3 seconds.
- The duration of Paranoia has been reduced to 3 seconds.
- The duration of Speechless has been reduced to 3 seconds.
- Corrected a stacking issue that prevented Abominate Life's duration modifications from stacking with further enhancements.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Natural Infusion's triggered effects from being triggered by group members.
- Added a effect line to Overwhelming Force that indicates its maximum increment count.
- Corrected a stacking issue with Riana's Relentless Precession from Dancing Precession's that caused it to conflict with the Dirge's own Riana's Relentless Tune.
- On a PVP server, Immunities will now max out at a 50% chance for a 11.25% damage reduction.
- Corrected a stacking bug that prevented Enhance Catalyst from applying a potency increase on Time-Locked Expansion servers.
- Re-deployed the ward system initially deployed on July 11, 2023.
- Corrected an issue that would allow wards to trigger a bonus critical type when calculating regeneration updates. Wards should only calculate their bonus critical type on application, including application triggered by zoning or respawning.
- Fixed an issue where wards wouldn't respect damage types.
- Fixed an issue where wards would fail to regenerate when large values were involved.
- Fixed a crash issue related to "drain ward" abilities.
- Added a target_player command which will only target PC players, and ignore NPC's, pets, mercenaries, punch, and even pie.
- Echoes of Faydwer has been activated on the Zarrakon server. Time to go stabity-stabity and knockback people off of Kelethin.
- The following effects no longer function in PVP combat:
- Unable to Scream
- Arcane Fear I
- Arcane Fear II
- Arcane Fear III
- Arcane Fear IV
- Arcane Fear V
- Arcane Fear VI
- Re-worked how familiar infusion effects function to prevent a race condition that could cause one or more of their effects to fail after zoning.
- Familiar's Wild - Highland Chargers in Raj'Dur Plateaus are now properly classified as bovid for the quest.
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Fixed an issue where spell effect and maintain spell icons would not display large numbers properly.
- Buried Takish'Hiz: Emergence From Stone [Raid]
- The Weakened Veil curse should no longer attempt to apply to dead players during the Sanum Ordast encounter.