The first campaign of Daybreak Games' new DLC strategy for EverQuest II has launched. The price of this campaign is $14.99.
This campaign has come with many updates, additions and fixes. Here is a list of some of the features:
- 2 Solo Zones (1 Solo and 1 Advanced Solo)
- 3 Heroic Zones (1 Heroic, 1 Event Heroic, 1 Event Heroic-Challenge)
- Raid Zone with 10 Bosses
- Lots of Loot, including drops of a Rare Elite Mercenary and a Zeppelin Mount
- New Achievements and Titles
- New Adornments and a new adornment set bonus tier
- 30 New Collections
- Merchant who accepts Far Sea Ferrin (who also sells a Zeppelin Mount!)
- Many performance improvements too!
You can read more about the campaign and update here
. Also make sure to check out ZAM's wiki page
for details on the rum cellar campaign.
If there is an author willing to volunteer to do a compare of the default UI and share the changes in this update please post them here