EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 06-20-2013, 03:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mourne View Post
Hello, first time trying to setup the quick cast for my wifes dirge and cant seem to get it to work. I have it set up like your example but Im getting the message "This spell or ability is no longer available." Ive tried to some simple spells like hover and pet cure but i get the same message. Anyone else have any issues?
Post a screenie of one your buttons you're trying to use (the edit window) or just copy and paste the text here so I can see what you're trying.

Did you install via the Updater?
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:15 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thank you.. figured it out. Was trying to change the cure spells into something else.
Unread 11-12-2013, 02:18 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Quick button edits and EQ2Maps

Hi Drums,

Hope you're still out there supporting this project.. Anywho, I am having issues trying to edit my quick cast buttons through the in-game options window.
Whenever I open it up, and click the edit button next to any of the quick cast spot, it asks me to enter a POI for EQ2Maps - Is that supposed to be happening?

EDIT:
I have tried deleting everything in my UI folder and reinstalling DrumsUI (If this is not what is meant by a "reinstall", as you advised someone to do earlier, please tell me what exactly is meant when you ask this of a person Like what files to delete etc.)

Last edited by Quty : 11-12-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Unread 07-07-2014, 07:56 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Only When Crafting

Hi there,
In a nutshell I have been using Profit for like 8 years and just today made the switch to Drums...reason being I needed the spell-timers for my tanks. While setting up my plethora of toons I have come across the issue of not being able to use the clic cures in the group window. I left them on default and tried dropping the item number line and all I get is the message (only when crafting). This occurs whether I am using potions or spells depending on the toon. Any suggestions?...
Unread 08-27-2019, 08:05 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Everfrost
Talking I'm still having this problem on my mages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeonme View Post
Hi there,
In a nutshell I have been using Profit for like 8 years and just today made the switch to Drums...reason being I needed the spell-timers for my tanks. While setting up my plethora of toons I have come across the issue of not being able to use the clic cures in the group window. I left them on default and tried dropping the item number line and all I get is the message (only when crafting). This occurs whether I am using potions or spells depending on the toon. Any suggestions?...
I was hoping for a "cure" (ha - see what I did there?) for this problem as well. Everything works great for my healers, but my mages get the "only when crafting" message as well.

Thanks for all you've done. I still love this UI & I just refuse to give up on it!