View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2010, 07:31 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper75 View Post
I'm having a hard time with my start menu (*) - it's positioned on the left, upper corner and i can't move it... has anyone figured this one out ?

i've tried Papabard's suggestion:

...by removing that content from C:\ProgramData\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest II\"<server>_<character>_eq2_uisettings.xml" file, but once i logon, it's partially recreated in that .xml and the startmenu stays at the upper,left corner... (tbh, idk if that line is for the "profit ui icon(s) button(s)" or for the start menu itself...)

Any ideias ?

(*) i'm refering to the "drop down box" start menu (/togglestartmenu), where you have all the options: Claim; Marketplace; help; camp; etc,etc.
Theres no way at this time to move it from the left hand side. Its hardcoded so to speak now. This GU totally screwed over mods and the way we had things. I for one am currently just watching forums and hoping for fixes from either Rothgar or ui mod authors that allow me to feel comfortable in game again. Like not having an implied target when fighting totally sucks even though it should work.