View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2019, 02:01 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown

Nice. This worked. I had to hide a single character, which was one that is locked, so that it wouldn't show up on the list. But otherwise, this worked like a charm.

Within the game, I do see the updated, and correct, quick camp list. However, even after making sure that both accounts have the correct username and passwords, I can't camp between accounts. I'm able to bring up either account, using the default Daybreak login screen, but I don't know how to bring up a similar screen with your setup. I've just been clicking the EQ2 icon, and going from there, after I update with your Unified icon.

Also, you said that there was space for 16 characters on the quick camp list. Is there a way to increase that amount? I have 32 characters, with the potential for a few more spaces included with my accounts. Forty cells is a nice round number, is it possible to increase the list to that many?

Edited to add: I just discovered the account button while camping. It does exactly what I want, so I'm more than happy. I tested it, it does allow me to camp between accounts. And it has all of the characters alphabetically listed, per account, which works really well. So I'll just not worry about the quick camp list, I'm happy using the other method instead.

Last edited by bluja000 : 06-10-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: To add updated information, showing I'm happy with what I found.