View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2005, 03:15 AM
A Dragoon Sith
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk
Default [OCD-Advanced] The Complete OCD Experience!

As some of you know, I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. What that means, is that I am overly obsessive about things looking correctly, as well as perfect width between multiple sides and such like that. So generally, instead of downloading other people's mobs, I look at what they have done, and decide to do them in my own way. I usually just made them myself and never publish them, but a posted a few in the past and people have been messaging me about them. So here are my mods. I am working on skinning the entire interface to the way I do my frames; but I do use my own modified version of MyUI's XP, Target, ImpliedTarget, GroupMembers and Player windows. I really appreciate the research work Deathbane, Zonx and others have done for these mods.

========================
===== THE COMPLETE SET =====
========================

*MAJOR UPDATE as of October 08, 2005: 12:00 AM EST*
LU14 compatible! Lots of changes to many windows. If you are upgrading from an old version... make sure to note that a ton of files have been deleted from this mod. Leaving those old versions up may cause erroneous problems with your UI. Get BeyondCompare and check the changes of files to make sure you dont have any extra pieces.

EQ2Map Project: For the first time ever, OCD-Advanced is compatible with the EQ2Map Project! As with any other fullset mod that edits the map window, there are a few steps you must take to get it working. However, I have done my best to make sure that this is as easy as possible if you use the Map Auto-Updater program. You must NEVER ever update the eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml file; there is an option in the EQ2Map Project Auto Updater that will ask you if you dont want to update this file. You do NOT want to update this file. If you do, there is a backup to the file in a zip in the directory.

The Complete OCD Experience

This UI has completely slimlined every title-bearing window in the game (which an exception to out of zone screens such as login). This entire UI was made by me with the exception of the group window, casting bars and xp bars. The group window, casting bars and xp bar were created by Wynnd for his 'MyUI' for LU5. My thanks goes out to Deathbane, Zonx and Goldi for their unknowing, yet still contributed effort on these mods.

Last edited by Jaxel : 10-08-2005 at 01:07 AM.