View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2019, 06:22 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown
Thumbs Up

Ok, that makes sense. I've only made changes to the character UI files of two characters, so I'll do what you suggest, and log into one of those two characters. One of them is a beastlord, so she will have to have windows placed that others won't need. I'll use her, because I can always not have those particular windows active on the other characters.

I really do appreciate the help. It was extremely frustrating to try to figure out what I did wrong. I figured that I made a mistake somewhere, and was having a ton of personal anguish over having to use the default. Now that I know about the missing skin file, I'll keep that in mind. I'll keep the custom UI folder that I made, and might even test it one of these days, using your suggestions on activating it.

I especially appreciate your response, because I know that you put a lot of work into your personal UI. There are elements of your UI that I did like, so I'll have to look at your uploads, and see what I prefer to use. Thank you, I'll let you know if I'm successful. God knows, I'm really hoping so.