View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2008, 09:47 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unrest
Default Melle Swing Auto Calculator

What I want to see is the following if possible In a window that stays on top and is lockable.
I need decent sized numbers.
Also, 4 input boxs that allows a person to enter 4 different numbers that will be used within the calculation.
If this is not possible place .5 where the variables are requested.
These variables will be referred to as Custom_Variable_1, Custom_Variable_2, Custom_Variable_3 and Custom_Variable_4 throughout this document

All other variables are usable within eq2.

The variables that will be requires are the following

DynamicData Stats.Spell_Cast_Percent
DynamicData Stats.Spell_Recovery_Percent
DynamicData Stats.Primary_Delay
DynamicData Stats.Secondary_Delay
DynamicData Stats.Ranged_Delay

The Formula for the three display texts are

Primary_Delay / ((( Custom_Variable_1 - (Custom_Variable_1 * Spell_Cast_Percent * 0.01))) + (( Custom_Variable_2 - (Custom_Variable_2 * Spell_Recovery_Percent * 0.01))))

Secondary_Delay / ((( Custom_Variable_1 - (Custom_Variable_1 * Spell_Cast_Percent * 0.01))) + (( Custom_Variable_2 - (Custom_Variable_2 * Spell_Recovery_Percent * 0.01))))

Ranged_Delay / ((( Custom_Variable_3 - (Custom_Variable_3 * Spell_Cast_Percent * 0.01))) + (( Custom_Variable_4 - (Custom_Variable_4 * Spell_Recovery_Percent * 0.01))))

If its simpler to save processing cycles by figuring out the default the (( Custom_Variable_1 - Spell_Cast_Percent) + ( Custom_Variable_2 - Spell_Recovery_Percent)) section and reusing it 2 times then that would be preferrable.

Thank you,

Devastatin
Webmaster of EQ2LLinks.com

And yes. i know i mispelled Melee

Last edited by Jida : 06-27-2008 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Fixed Formulas