- Corrected an issue that caused Destructive Mind to damage the caster in pvp combat.
- If you are experiencing loss of buffs after zoning while using a server AA profile, please recommit your AA profile, which should fix the issue.
- Red tradeskill collection pieces are no longer LORE flagged. Those that were no-trade are still no-trade, but all red shinies should now no longer have the LORE tag attached to them.
- Restricted the following premium race abilities on Tarinax so that characters who exploited the race change potions will not gain any pvp benefit:
- Detect Weakness
- Frightening Speed
- Intrinsic Nature
- Pyrebreath Bulwark
- Reveal Inner Demon
- Shadow Walk
- Wing Beat
ZONES AND POPULATION
- Savage Origins I - Quest category has been corrected.
- Savage Origins II - Quest category has been corrected.
- Midst Mission: Backwoods Brawl [Challenge] - Completing this mission after having earned the achievement, Triumph: Backwoods Beat Down, now offers a choice reward for the collection, War of the Grimlings.
Vex Thal: Beyond the Veil [Raid]
- Emperor Ssraeshza's ability "Scatterstorm" should now correctly affect only players within 15m of the targets current location, this is increased from the original 10m which was set incorrectly but was not being checked.
- Emperor Ssraeshza should no longer be permanently rooted. This was a hold over from testing that was missed and has been removed.
- Emperor Ssraeshza's "Acid Splash" frontal ability should now correctly hit all non-fighter targets in front of or flanking him when it is cast. Fighters will still show the visual hitting them but will not receive the negative effects. This ability should not be used while the barrage ability is active.
- Pets should now be able to attack High Priest Verrkara while she is using her "Occupational Hazard" ability.
- High Priest Verrkara should no longer fail to recognize specific rooms upon entering, leaving her immune to damage when she shouldn't be.
- The Emperor has grown tired of ordering the scraping of frogloks off the throne canopy and has order the flight path from Shadowed Isles: Whisper's Span diverted.
- Added distinguishing text to each of the travel crystals atop the center tower so it is less confusing where each one leads. Many directionally challenged raiders hath rejoiced.
- Reduced the number of required encounters needed to open the portals on each of the Shadowed Isles.
- Named encounters within the portals on the Shadowed Isles should now more reliably spawn as long as the creatures from their area are not present.
Vex Thal: Edge of Oscuris [Challenge]
- Mortal Shadow Coil II heals bosses for 5% of their max health instead of 10%, or 0% if you don't die!
- Atramonox summons his Spell Mantle less often.
- Inkling adds will spawn less often.
- Aten Ha Ra will summon Ebon Oscuris adds less often.
Vex Thal: Labyrinth of Solace [Raid]
- Xerkizh the Creator should no longer need to be reset once in order for the symbols for his "Creation Reversal" ability to be seen.