View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2019, 04:26 AM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Unkown

Ok. I was able to update to the new incremental update, no issues. Keep in mind, I don't have the bag file that was installed prior to 1.01 (err, edit, 3.001). That was actually a bag file from another author. I don't know what would happen if I redownloaded and install that file, and then try upgrading to your file. So, it could have just been some kind of conflict between the types of bag files or something. It was odd though, because it's the very first file that I've run across that had that issue, at least since I've installed this past year, when you gave me your UI location.

As for the type of bag I'm using, I'm in the process of redoing all of my toons. Some will still be using the disappearing title until I complete the redo, but ultimately, all will have solid titles, with the options on the right (where transmute and salvage show in the options) checked. I don't remember what the options were on the left, but I wanted salvage, transmute, and solid titlebars to be enabled. I think I disabled the other options in that section. Ultimately, everyone will have that setup.

Also, I wanted to thank you for trying to locate and resolve whatever issue it was that we were experiencing. I don't know if others had any problems, but at least the two of us were able to get the download to work.

Last edited by bluja000 : 06-21-2019 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Corrected incorrect version number.