View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2012, 07:54 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Quick-raid buttons tool

A little C#/.Net tool I started, yeesh, a year ago and finally cleaned up to where it works acceptably. I'm pretty sure there's still a few bugs in it I need to stamp out, but nothing world-shattering at this point. I've included the source (Visual Studio 2010 project) along with the actual program folder. My original motivation: I got tired of editing text files and wanted a nice graphical tool to create quick-raid button configurations. Plus I wanted something that'd save all my hard work creating spell lines (lists of spells and their levels, so I could generate the right conditional code to pick the highest available spell for the character's level).

Just unzip QuickRaidButtons.zip into a folder and run the QuickRaidButtons.exe file. Once I'm sure the last bugs are out I'll build an MSI installer for it, but since it doesn't need any special setup a zipfile's sufficient. If you look in the "Documents and Example Files" folder under where you unzipped it to, there's a QuickRaidButtons.htm file with basic instructions on how to use it.

You'll need the .Net Framework 4.0 installed to run it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QuickRaidButtons.zip (104.6 KB, 300 views)
File Type: zip QuickRaidButtons_src.zip (146.3 KB, 286 views)