View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2005, 10:13 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Antonia Bayle

[quote=Wulfgyr]Ok, not sure where you had this happen.... as far as I know, it should be compatible with most other mods, as long as it's not a complete interface. The times I've asked if people were using other mods, was to see if I'd have to get a copy of that piece as well, to ensure there were no conflicts.

I tried putting in a Journal mod and a recipe mod. The recipe mod said to add some lines to the eq2ui_mainhud.xml file, which I know how to do as I have done it with my Fetish Nightfall. But your UI does not have this file, so I think that is why it crashed on me with that mod. I took it out though and the UI continued to crash EQ2 with the Journal mod in.
See I like to have Heritage Quest info available to me with in the game, so I don't have to alt-tab out to access say Ogamings database. This I find is handy for helping fellow players out when they have questions about a given quest and need help. The other nice thing to have is Tier harvest info. I know a lot of people probably just memorize the stuff, but I don't. Call me lazy.
At first glance when I loaded into game with your UI I thought, where the heck is my XP bar? LOL I then noticed it was on the orb you made. Nice work btw.

I know that with your continued efforts, this UI will shine.
Please don't let me deter you from continuing to work on this UI. I think there can never be enough UI's out there, as everyone likes different things and game setups.

Take care and safe adventures to you and yours.

Drunador
Level 50 Mystic
Tyrants of Rage Guild
Faydark Server