View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2006, 10:21 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
1) hmm, if you had the bar set to be visible before, I might have put in a bugged file. Hit the blue button on the start button for the new control center, you can also enable/disable the bottom bar from there. I'll check the file and upload a new version if necessary
2) I put those stats on the bottom bar, as I thought they were more in context there. I haven't quite decided yet what to put on the top bar, that's why it's rather empty. If you prefer the old bar there, just let me know, I'm always open to suggestions.
3) The new control center has a much improved option to resize hotbars. If you prefer the old version: I think you used depechenode's slider mod, which should be linked by Spiricore in the main thread.

Sorry, I know I should (and will) explain these changes in some release notes. It's just that I don't have a lot of free-time to do this.
ok i've fixed that little issues like this:
1)i've add old "memorized.xml" from profit 1.8f and now is visible ^^
2) i've come back to the older version of experience, add "experience.xml" from older version (1.8f) i prefer like this ^^
3)i've add "slider.xml" from older version to new version and now is working.

but u've made a good work and i hope that my little suggestions help you to make better this wonderful UI
enjoy