View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naelael
Unable to use the CS interface (petitions), Bags are set to smallest size at all times, spell book is jacked, I am getting crashes and have never had them before.
CS interface, never thought to check it because all i did was just change frames and backgrounds, will check it tonight.

As I said in release 1.11.3 I put in fetish's spell book till I had time to get the bugs out of mine. Why use his? because its already set up to use fetish frames

Get more ram j/k are u using 1.11.3? This memory thing started when I tried to force it to remember the volume settings. I only have 1g and only crashed to memory error once and it was in the middle of a raid and I had switch video options using the desplay pannel. Witch is in the same window as the volume.

I plan on updateing tonight when I get home with out the save settings option and hopefully that will fix the memory issues.. so be ready for 1.11.4, oh yea I fixe the effects icons from spilling off the right side, they all stay in there frames now woohooo