View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2016, 04:07 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

(popping back in for a moment)

I was mostly mailing updates to Kaldran to post, and I recall there was an upload option in the updater as well (Kaldran would be the one to talk to about that). The usual hurdle is getting a copy of the complete file tree the updater server uses, not just what's downloaded. There's some metadata XML files and the zipfiles for alternatives that're needed. I think you can find the tree at https://updater.pala.de/new/profitui/ but I'm not positive that's current and I don't recall the link to have it all zipped up for convenient transfer. I still have the Subversion repository containing everything at the point I handed maintenance back to TalTal, but it's 15 months out-of-date at this point.

I don't have the free time available to maintain it, nor the machine (the desktop's a Linux workstation, and EQ2 in Virtualbox flickers bad enough to give me migraines), but I'm willing to provide files and any information I have. Email's the best way to contact me:

Todd Knarr <[email protected]>