View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2006, 09:18 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Profit Reborn and Nizara Crashes

Hi, I recently went thru a Nizara run both this weekend and last weekend. Last weekend, I went in with my usual UI and consistantly went linkdead over and over and over again. First I looked up if there was a bug with this zone in the "Zone and Population" thread on the EQII forums and was able to find one... so I thought maybe it was just because the zone was just "bugged". It was painful though as I kept going linkdead over and over again and my poor guildmates had to wait each time or die each time thanks to my LD's. Anyways... I went again this weekend hoping that maybe it got fixed. Within zoning into the zone, I went linkdead AGAIN... I tried 4 more times, linkdead 4 more times. Suddenly it dawned on me that, hey my husband didn't go linkdead at all last weekend when we did this and he uses Default UI... so after my last linkdeath, I just deleted my Profit folder and loaded normally. After that, I did not go linkdead the rest of the night. Just a warning. :/ I love this UI and I cannot stand it when I have to use Default... but for that zone I need to. Once I left though, I quickly restored my Profit folder. Please find out what is going on and fix it cause really love this UI.