View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2005, 07:45 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

There is instructions on how to change the presets on the download page, Or for a more in depth version look up Kosmos performance panel as they both work exactly the same....

As for the char settings, I deleted all of mine from the eq2 folder, deleted recent.ini also deleted all my custom UI folders, And then DOWNLOADED the UI from here (I didnt use the char settings files included with it) Logged in the island and set it all up at 1280x1024 , Had to camp twice to get the panel and the casting box to "stick" , The trick with the target is toggle "alt+t" you should only have to do this once.. If the panel and casting box dont show toggle "alt+u" , ditto

If your panel etc is not in the right spot then it is your Widescreen letterbox that is the problem make sure its set at "cl_letter_box_amount 0.057500" in your eq2_recent.ini ....... That is somthing that I could set for you all in the eq2.ini , but not sure if the recent.ini would overide the setting, It probably would...

Somtime's you do have to help yourself to an extent, It is impossible to make a char setting file that will be compatable with everybodys set up thats when you gotta do a bit of re-positioning of things yourself......

The nature of some of the windows in this mod are different to other UI's thats why you could say "Well I downloaded, Mickey Mouse's Uber UI, And used his settings and it worked fine at x,x , But why don't yours?"

Comprendi ?

Post me your chars settings file and I will take a look see what it does on my system.

Last edited by Laffs : 04-13-2005 at 07:47 AM.