View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragowulf View Post
Haahahaa!. I don't think so! It's just, people are like "Alan is the best since sliced bread", but imho he has driven EQ2 in the ground. Maybe his goal was to actually get me to agree with the majority of the EQ2Flames populice, because that's exactly what is happening and it's making me nuts. Help me help myself, I'm turning into an EQ2Flames flunky.

Without the /ragequitlife.
Ugh, I'd rather not get into talking about flames... there's a bubbling pot of Drama best left with a tight lid.

And yeah, I can't see why folks would think Brenlo was the best thing since sliced bread. But I do think SF is a better expansion that you give credit for -- I like it far more than TSO. The art in it is some of the best in EQ2 yet; yeah it could have been bigger and there's certainly some bugginess and issues that should have been worked out in Beta but weren't, but overall I enjoy it much more than TSO. For one thing, it's nice to be able to raid without every mob having a one-person raid wipe condition, and normal mode/hard mode allows folks to clear much more of a zone then they might otherwise and significantly expands the variety of difficulty while answering one of the big complaints about TSO in having to clear lots of junk to get to the high end named. Itemization is a bit sketchy tho, for sure.