Unread 03-03-2007, 12:27 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFringe
Love this mod. Here'e a couple of observations while using it for a short time:

1. When Minimized it still retains control over the keyboard so that the keymaps no longer work.

I had it minimized last night and kept hitting the B key to open up my bags. I did this about 4 times before realizing that it might be the browser. When I maxed the browser window I found the 4 B's that I hit typed into the address location.

2. Any chance of getting an Add / Remove Bookmarks button?

3. Any chance of moving the Minimize and the Close button so that the Title bar could be removed?

Thanks again.
1. Ok, I fixed the minimize problem. Sometimes the textbox still has focus when you press the back, forward, stop or refresh buttons but that isn't as big a problem. I might figure out a fix for that.

2. I'm pretty sure it's not possible to make bookmarks in the game. It's the same reason you can't make an in-game notepad. You can't write to files from any UI script.

If you want something like that your best bet would be a bookmarks web site like http://del.icio.us/

3. I messed around with moving the minimize and close buttons but that created some other problems. When the window is minimized, you only see the title bar. So to fix that the minimize function would have to work around that by minimizing two different ways-- one mode if you were showing the title bar and another mode if you were hiding the title bar. That was when I called it a night around ~9am.