View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2005, 05:02 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger
Not trying to start a debate or anything, just saying that the GM's knowledge and abilities have been both over- and understated here. And they have to do with that bug in that they were the ones who were supposed to flag players for the reset shrine that was added to fix that specific bug. Anyway, that's my piece and I've said it.

Edit: in all fairness, I should clearly state that I've had as many good experiences with GMs as bad. In a nutshell, they're like any other tech support—sometimes you get the good ones, sometimes you don't.
Aye. GMs make mistakes too. I've had them not know about bugs replied to by Moorgard in the official forums. When I talked to them about the mobs being invunerable to attack bug they had for about 1 week after LU5, the GM had no idea what I was talking about. He was quite friendly and I didn't expect him to take any action on my complaint but the bug was annoying to me so I petitioned it. With as many GMs as there probably are, I'm sure its quite difficult to get information that changes daily to GMs so that they can absorb it and properly respond to petitions from people like me who already know the answer.