View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2006, 06:20 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Love this UI!!!

Gratz to T.King and Wulf for such an awesome UI. Amazingly I even left Fetish Nightfall and am using this one exclusively now!

2 things are bugging me though, so I thought I would post something and see what the all knowledgeable Wulfy has to say. Hehe.

1) By default the group windows skull / msg center AND the default msg bar are showing. I would like the default one NOT to show. How can I make this happen?

2) No matter what tradeskill mod I put in, this UI won't use it or see it for some reason. Always uses what it came with or the default, am not sure which it is.
I craft alot and would just like to be able to use the mod mods I put in here.

Other than those 2 things, I love this UI and its ability to re-skin other mods.
On another note, I admit I finally had to replace the Player window that came with this UI. While yes it is cool and has good info in it, it was hard to read on a regular basis. Sorry Wulfy. I know you put alot of work into that window too.

I must say that I really like the targeting window. Although I did see that the no skull one, is only like half there. Not sure if this was intentional or what. So I use the skull one, the Caster one, just too much repetition of other things in the UI in my opinion. But it is cool in its own right.

Keep up the good work guys!

Drunador