View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2022, 11:46 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Unrest

No matter how many different numbers I enter for Metrics, I seem to have no luck...the closest I can get is (on my 2nd of my 3 monitors) I have been able to make it look like it would be full screen, but the windows taskbar is still covering the bottom section of the EQ2 window. (I had it working when I just had 2 monitors, but adding a 3rd monitor I seem to be having trouble.)

My resolution on my first 2 monitors (my main one in the middle, and my 2nd one on the left) are 1920 x 1080. The 3rd monitor on the right hand side of the other two is set for a resolution of 1080 x 1920 (and I have it flipped vertically).

Could someone suggest a few metrics to try that may make it completely full screen borderless windowed mode (on my 2nd monitor all the way to the left?)

Thanks!

If I leave the numbers blank, it will make it full screen borderless windowed mode but it plants the game on my main monitor, which is in the middle. Then I can use the windows shortcut buttons WINDOWS KEY + SHIFT + LEFT ARROW to move it to the desired window. I would just love to have it auto-size it to my desired window upon logon. Thanks for any suggestions!