View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2009, 04:05 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia
Default more info

Ok, I deleted all .ini files. reverted to default ui files. Deleted all cache etc. as per SOE troubleshooting UI issues. The same exaxt thing happens using SOE defualt ui files and newly created character.ini file.

So it is not tied to custom bags, nor changing of character .ini files.
I also noticed, when resizing the letterbox not all bags move. Some remain FIXED, yet the rest of the bags all move. This also is the same behavior of the bags in Bank and shared bank. Some move with lettebox resize. BTW, same effect as the full/window mode. Easier to test via letterbox sizing results in same thing.
Also, noticed it does not matter if letterbox is max or min or inbetween. The bags are shifting on letterbox change and/or alt-enter. Even with letterbox at min setting.

Still seems the open all/close all bags is the biggest culprit of the bags moving.

Once I deleted the files and started from scratch, the bags remained where placed no matter how many times I swapped window/full or resized letterbox. AS sson as I used alt-b and tried alt enter again..BAM...they shifted!!!

Last edited by depechenode : 01-01-2009 at 04:17 PM.