View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2005, 02:45 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Pet Window: I'll see what I can do. (Did you know you can close the pet window via ALT+P and you can drag and drop the pet command buttons to your hotbar and control him from those without the pet window at all?)

Do not update:
That's an excellent idea and yes MrNice and I already included that as an option

See screenshot attachments...

Also, I suggest making a copy of any edited versions of your files as an extra safeguard. Just leave them in the thorui folder as "copy of" and all will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwaunial
I tried both pet window options. Those things are HUGE. I tried to drop the OCD pet window in, but the power and health bar don't work. So a slim pet window would be great.

I also tried both Inventory window options. I like that you included the old OCD one, it is one of my favorites. But it has no Food buttons. Thanks to SOE you cannot eat without being able to get to the Food buttons. So I dropped in depechenode's Advanced Inventory LU16 Window.

It would be nice if the AU could be told to ask before it overwrites files. I got the directions for doing the Quick Change shutdown. Then the AU prompty overwrote the file.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2005-11-19a.jpg
Views:	964
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	4111  Click image for larger version

Name:	2005-11-19b.jpg
Views:	967
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	4112  
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 11-20-2005 at 02:50 AM.