View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2023, 06:33 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock

alright if i understand correctly, list the maps known for Ruins:

<ImageStyle Name="exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_01_0" displayname="The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic] 0" zonerect="-184.00, -144.00, 189.00, 140.00" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_01_1" displayname="The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic] 1" zonerect="-354.00, -413.00, 421.00, 167.00" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_01_2" displayname="The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic] 2" zonerect="-350.00, 156.00, 579.00, 850.00" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_01_3" displayname="The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic] 3" zonerect="13.00, 405.00, 502.00, 757.00" />

However, I am unsure, based on /locs where the above maps point to, i think these are somewhat incorrect.

This is main floor

also, main floor when using in-game poi submission tool present as:
The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic] 0
(exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_01_0)

four-tiered room has loc: -35.34 -149.58 -60.64
but, if the first of the four map options is selected, only the main floor map displays. (i.e. in-game map does not update for change in elevation, in this case, declination)
if, however, selecting the second option from the drop-down, the room displays as expected for location and assigning POIs:

which all these rooms self-identify as The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic] 1
(exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_01_1)

(i have added a large number of lacking POIs, teleporters, object locations, Room Names for Ruins.{presently working on Vault})

additionally, The Vault of Ssraeshza [Heroic] is identified as (exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_02_2) but shows up when using dropdown for The Ruins of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
with loc of main floor as: -262.58 -161.09 782.32
additionally, with group member separately in Vault, i in Ruins, they do not show up on dropdown map, suggesting they are in an entirely different instance.
the following maps seem to suggest ought be removed from Ruins dropdown, as they apply to Vault only.
eg.

also, in-game POI submission causes website to not populate Zone dropdown for Vault room called Vorzshir, Chamber of Ice (poi submitted)

The Vault of Ssraeshza [Heroic]
(exp16_dun_ssraeshza_mines_02_2)

which should look like the fourth Ruins dropdown:

ok, i think this post has become potentially too long; does what is provided here help in understanding the map breakdown(s)?
Please let me know if anything need be cleared up, if i have not explained well-enough; i would hope the above and submitted POIs will help.
--scribed into excavated tunnel wall by a now long-dead Burynai.
"