View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2007, 09:01 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othesus View Post
Normally when you click on a group member you target them. If you use the command /target_previous your target will switch back.

There's another complication also. When you click on a group member that you are already targeting it will toggle to their pet and back. This can be prevented with the command /target_allow_pet_member_toggle 0. You can put that in an OnHoverIn script before the button gets pressed.

I think Profit UI should have all those features if you want to see an example.
This I have already figured out. I have click to heal/ward functioning perfectly with no target switching ever. I also have my cure buttons designed where they don't appear unless your target actually has that particular ailment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othesus View Post
When you say "cooldown" you mean the recast time? No, that information is only available in the toolbar tooltip and the toolbar icon shading.
I figured as much on this. It was an added idea once I got the click to cast functionality working so much better than I had ever expected. I am thinking of just hard coding the cooldowns and using some kind of opacity timer. From what I have read this seems like a possibility.