View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2009, 11:36 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk
Send a message via ICQ to SaintPeter Send a message via AIM to SaintPeter Send a message via MSN to SaintPeter Send a message via Yahoo to SaintPeter
Default SaintPeter's Mapping Guide - Feedback and Comment Thread

I am pleased to announce the posting of my new, comprehensive mapping guide to the EQ2MAP site. The guide can be found under the new 'Tutorial' menu item.

The new guide covers all aspects of map making, including /loc collection, line cleanup, image creation and map XML. Each section includes detailed explanations, figures, screen shots and animations.Whenever possible, the guide covers the 'why', not just the 'what' or 'how'.

If you have ever wanted to make a map but thought it would be too difficult or confusing, now is the time to learn just how easy it can be.

SaintPeter's Mapping Guide

--

I welcome any feedback, comments, or suggestions for this new mapping guide. I will monitor this thread for questions and make changes to the guide, as needed.

For a limited time I will also be offering one on one support to new mappers. No question too small! Pick my brain, let me make you into a better mapper.