View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2005, 08:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quib
I always set the default data to be a space (" ") so that until dynamicdata has loaded, you won't see anything. I use the chat while zoning mod, and when logging in, you see all the default data in a lot of the windows (exp window, player window, etc.) so I set the default data to a space so there wouldn't be ugly letter, numbers and words all over the windows until the proper data has loaded in.

I have that clumsy tradeskill exp code done up, but if authors wanted to include what SHOULD be the proper tradeskill exp numeric display and just give it a default value of " " then someday, when SOE "fixes" the problem, users would just suddenly see their TS exp in numeric form where a blank used to be.

Quib
I have an un-published version of all my windows with the code for the correct Tradeskill XP% (the one that is currently broken on SoE's end), and as I stated it display's the 218%, with your suggestion I can modify that to the " " spaces. And update, I was also considering using the Move the Mouse over the window code you put together for now, so that there will be some type of Tradeskill XP available to those who want it.

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.