View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtraffic
I love 95% of extreme. The one place where I feel there is a superior product is in the clock/compass. I really like the Milquetowst clock and compass better than the extreme one. The only reason I think the Milquetowst one is better is because it provides red/green temperature indicators based on the direction you are facing so it is easy and intuitive to see whether the heading will cause the x,y coordinates to increase or decrease.

I would love to see that capability integrated into the extreme compass. Barring that I would like to be able to use the Milquetowst clock/compass with extreme, and therein lies my problem. To this point I have not been able to figure out a way to make the two play nice. The only change I am able to produce is a reversion back to the eq2 default clock compass. As I am not hugely experienced with customizing my ui I could well be doing something wrong...or maybe there just isn't a way to integrate the Milquetowst piece into the overall extreme ui...
Oh missed your request for this release because you posted on the comments in the download section.

Any how, Your request has been granted, in the next release you will see the change. ETA; a couple of days, still doing some code centralizing once that is all done I'll get it out.