View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2009, 07:55 AM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
No, I keep telling you to read the FAQ and the release notes, lol. The file went away, not the function.

--> FAQ
I went in and tried that and was able to change between the horizontal and vertical group windows.. Great.. but, these are both the normal size windows.. no compact size.. If they are the compact version then they are way too close to the default size (Like no difference).

So in the FAQ, I see:

# The new "frame only" mode sets the window to vertical mode

Great got it!!

# The new "none" mode sets the window to horizontal mode

Was able to do that also..

# That means that the separate horizontal/vertical variants are no longer supported, there is now only one default and one compact variant.

So with this statement, I would expect to have 2 options for both the vert and horiz windows as we are talking about two different window formats and default and compact for each. it indicates one default for both the vert/horiz windows and one compact for both the vert/horiz windows..

All I see for options are:

Frame Only = Vertical windows (Default)
None = Horizontal window (Default)

There is no option for a compact version of both from what I can see. Just the default vert/horiz group windows.. Ofcourse I could be overlooking something here but after reading the FAQ and trying ingame, I just don't see an option for a compact version of both window formats..

So where is the option to select the compact vertical window?