especially post-20 where there the following "most commonly used" are
located...

Nek Forest
Enchanted Lands
Zek, The Orcish Wastes
Fallen Gate
Nek Castle

etc...

about the only marginally useful zones are the commonlands and Antonica.

Is there a way individual people can add to the useable maps, instead of waiting on an "official release" of sorts?

Maybe a beta-version that has more maps?

Reading through the monstrous thread of 981237920347 posts many poeple have offered maps, but it seems they are not included.
Epitech,

A little patience please. I myself am only level 16, have been for about a month and a half. Any idea why? Because I'm paying $15 a month to bug test this mod and get the website up so that everyone can have this information.

I believe all the modders working on MAP are either relatively low to mid levels. Sounds like you're pretty high. We need some high level people who can understand how difficult this is to help us out or else these maps will have to wait until we can get to them. Makes sense right?

So far we have only seen people complaining about the high level zones and taking no initiative whatsoever to actually DO them. There is a complete tutorial on how to make the maps on the maps.eq2interface.com site (The official site of EQ2MAP). With everything on that site you can make a map, insert every mob/npc/xp loc/zone entrance/quest/etc. that is in the zone you want done.

So anyone can get these done if they want to take a couple days from their obsessive leveling. If you need any help, the forum is here, we started from almost NOTHING when doing this mod. Just an idea to add maps for zones that weren't in game. We went on to maps that include specific locations, to our current completely modular project that is planned to include a map for EVERY zone that is in the game with any POI (Point of interest) you could ever find. A sorting feature to view only what you want to see is on the way.

Think about the possibilities like we did. Obviously you have access to all those zones you listed as not being in the mod, so you have the chance to be part of the best modification to everquest ever.

If you wish to help, go for it. If not, come back in a month or so and I'm sure someone will have felt that they REALLY needed to be added and done it.

I hate to come off like an ass, which I'm sure I did, though not meaningfully, but I put about 10 hours a day into this mod, that combined with working a 9 hour military job does really pan out for sleep, but I see infinite potential here.

....::Eloa