View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2006, 02:34 PM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oasis
Default Mod Changes

In response to Wynd:

I think I can do something that may be better than adding it to the command center, I could add a follow button somewhere on the group window by each chars name that would allow you to target and follow that specific person with a single click. I cant say when exactly I would have it ready but I will PM you when its done (it would likely be in patches/addons section when it gets uploaded).

In response to Raidalg:

Yes I replaced the toggle/expand ability of the mod and replaced that function with the zone reuser timer show window. The ability to load custom preset graphics is still there (on fetish there are preset buttons attached to the startbutton and if you are a standalone user the infocenter has presets that you can get to with a few extra mouse clicks). I will likely in the future redo the standalone mod the way it was as a patch/addon or as a seperate release so that anyone who doesnt need those features or finds the sound presets to be a hinderance can simply stick with downloading the simplified version.