View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2006, 08:34 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Oasis

First ... let me say ... between you and Zonx .. when your UI's are broken due to updates .... I don't play till they are fixed .... its just that Im that spoiled and ya'll are that damn good !!~~!!

There is one thing I would like to ask you for however ... and its because I absolutely positively without a doubt suck at navigation ... on top of that Im a healer and Im usually paying more attention to other things .... but I need to keep up with the mt and keep him in range ... *course have to keep me 'outta' range sometimes * anyhow ... before I bore you to death ...could you possibly *for us slow preoccupied navigationally challenged chars* .... put a 'follow' button on the Fetish Command Center ?

I know its silly ... but when I have to stop to target and then either type /follow or as I usually do .... right click on the person and then go to the follow option .... it makes my char stop and if they are running ...they are usually outta range by the time I get to the right click and follow part .. lol ... not sure if Im just bein a lazy arse ... or if others would love that button also .... but would really make a difference to me

Thanks just for readin thru the ramblin ....

Wynd aka Debs

Oh.... and btw ... THANK YOU for all you do !!!! *blows kiss*

Last edited by Wynd : 07-15-2006 at 08:36 AM.