View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2006, 12:59 AM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oasis
Default Command Center Startbutton

Ok you need Mahonri's_elements.dds in the images folder (assuming you do since you said you can see the scales), you need eq2ui_journals_coinweight.xml file in your ui folder (will assume you have this as well as since clicking the button did bring up the window even though it was not complete), and if you do not want to use the included eq2ui_journals.xml then you need to manually edit the version you have in your ui folder and add this line with the others:

<include>eq2ui_journals_coinweight.xml</include>

Also you should add this line to the same xml file or the button to bring up the infocenter will not work:

<include>eq2ui_journals_infocenter.xml</include>

As far as the startbutton goes technically that is not a glitch, that is part of the way eq2 startbutton works (it is flagged as "always on top").

To answer the question about updates: I do want to get back to work on some changes and ideas I have for the mod but have been too busy (both real life and in game lol) to dedicate much time to playing around with the ui stuff. I will see if I can spare some time and crank out a new update in the near future though.