View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2010, 07:54 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Was just looking at stuff and???

I think the raid window is just broken..... i am in no way a programmer or anything close, but was looking at the raid window to set some click to cure macros and noticed the problem mentioned on the boards here. As i was comparing the current default raid window, my profit one and the old default raid window (which is the same as the current one, btw) i noticed this line...

<Icon DynamicData="/GameData.Raid.Member_0.Speaking" IconRect="124,204,135,215" IconResource="/images/widgets01.dds" Location="3,3" Name="Speaking" onpress="vivox_adjust_volume Parent.Name.Text" ScrollExtent="10,10" Size="10,10" TreatAsButton="true" />

Which is the standard mute/volume editing button i would assume. It's using the same Parent.Name.Text call, and surprise surprise it doesn't work either. It doesn't give an error like profit or aditu's but it also isn't working as intended for sure. Maybe jumping up and down enough to get them to fix that button in the default ui settings will help everyone figure out how to fix the click to cures as well. just my 2 cents I guess.

The UI is awesome, keep up the good work... Finally switched about 4 months ago as a lifelong "F" key targeting Templar and can't imagine going back.