View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2012, 01:17 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
If it's being added to the UI, it'll be added to Profit. However, at this point what's available for Profit's based on what's on the live servers. I'm checking the updates on beta, but nothing from there's available yet because I've been waiting for the XML to stabilize. I want to get something ready by the weekend, I'm hoping to have it here Friday night so it'll have the weekend for any glitches to turn up.

It won't go on the updater until the changes actually go live and I have a chance to check a) what changes on beta really went live and b) whether any changes went live that weren't on beta. And since the expansion goes live while I'm at work, I won't be able to check it until later in the afternoon after I'm off the clock.
One big issue I am seeing right now. If you can get at least a compatable beta tradeskill window working over the weekend. If not I'll go ahead and start working on one myself (bad coding experience as of late) but can probally get something to work until you can.