View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2018, 04:57 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Crushbone

Heya jnils,

alright, lets see:

Shard of Hate: New Ownership [Tradeskill]:

This takes place in part of the map of Shard of Hate: Eye Spy [Tradeskill] which has ID exp14_shard_of_hate_tradeskill. And judging by the locations for mobs in roughly the same places this should work (Eye vs Owner), i.e.
-212.01, 19.01, -10.43 Innoruuk vs. -210.64, 27.01, -9.89 fiendish attendant
-14.10, 27.70, -132.24 Seal of Hate vs -12.84, 27.39, -146.95 sleeping dragon

Plane of Innovation: Nick of Time [Tradeskill]:

This takes place in the Manaetic Factory part of one of the maps of Plane of Innovation: Security Measures [Tradeskill], not sure about the ID (see below). Also we need to clean up the mess I made you do with the renames which need renaming again:
Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Workshop)[Tradeskill] should be Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Scrapyard) [Tradeskill]
Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Scrapyard)[Tradeskill] should be Plane of Innovation: Security Measures (Manaetic Factory) [Tradeskill]
The 2nd one which is now called Scrapyard and should be called Factory and consists of rectangular rooms is the one we should be able to reuse for Nick in Time, i.e. (Security vs Nick)
23.78, -7.15, -469.06 Door vs 23.99, -7.15, -467.11 Exit
24.25, -7.24, -398.23 Site vs 23.93, -5.27, -370.32 Portal (south of site)

The Molten Throne: Portals to Nowhere [Tradeskill] and The Molten Throne: Hate's Essences [Tradeskill]:

They use the same map for both but with a different overlay for the firey walkways (apear on map as you open up the walkways). And a map is showing, so it must me in game. Is there a list of pictures of all the zones I could sift through? It looks like a stylized flame, unlike any other zone I know in game. I guess it will be the same as another quest instance for The Molten Throne [Solo], but I don't have access to that yet so can't get the rect ID (yet).

Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes [Tradeskill]:

The lower part we named Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Atrium) [Tradeskill] = exp14_dun_bastion_of_thunder_ts_0 uses the same map as Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Duo], can't compare POIs as the Duo has no POIs on it, but they look identical. The upper part however (Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Lightning Strikes (Tower of the Rainkeeper) [Tradeskill]) does show but I can't find another Torden instance that matches. While it is mostly a reskinned Iceshard Keep: Agent Provocateur, we sadly don't have a map for that one either. Since there is a map showing for it in-game we just need to find it, its a series of 3 rooms with the 2 side rooms branching off the middle one, the zone is symmetrically mirrored on an axis through the middle of the 3 longer rooms.

Nektulos Forest: Apotheosis [Tradeskill]:

As this takes place in part of the map of Nektulous Forest I think we can reuse that map as the POIs seem to line up, i.e. (Nek vs Apotheosis):
-1344.72, 15.83, -1411.65 Darklight vs -1358.78, 20.71, -1391.48 Shard Portal (in front of the "entrance to darklight")
-1379.55, 26.38, -1362.91 Hidden Gorge vs -1392.62, 30.44, -1345.19 wellspring
Also took 2 measurments of 2 corners of the Darklight zone entrance as its the only structure that carries over between the zones and the 2 locations are an exact match between the instance and the overland.

Last edited by Pijotre : 11-21-2018 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Added Nek