Thread: Double xp bar
View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2005, 06:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayia
Where is the setting that would disable the "one or the other" function of the xp bar... Where you tell the xp bar to display both at the same time?
In working with the XP Bars extensivly. If you have a Mod that show both XP Bars (Adventure and Tradeskill) the author made modifications to the Default Code to show Both XP Bars at the same time. The Default XP Bar is setup in the Default State that the Adventure XP Bar is Visible, and the Tradeskill XP Bar is set to Hidden. When you right Click on the Default Bar, and select Show Tradeskill XP the game then switches the states of the Bar to Show Tradeskill and Hide Adventure. Both of the Default Bars are positioned in exactally the same location.

When Authors such as my self made a Double XP (or both Bars as my UI's call it) we did not use the Visible Toggle on either bar, since they are not positioned over one another such as the Default UI's XP Bar is.

When you say you want to disable one or the other bar, can you give an example of what you want to do? Is there a certian XP Bar mod you want to do this with?

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.