View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2005, 10:04 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
No "easy" way to do this. No there isn't any setting to control where the window anchors when resized. I submitted this feature request many months ago.

No there isn't any way to do math on the location string to offset the window. Also requested this feature.

The work around I came up with is to use a hidden dock window. Include a custom window matching the smaller size you want. Now give your resize script a line to set location to match the dock's location.

An example of this can be seen in the Fetish6WayInventory mod.
Unfortunately since i'm docking part of the Inventory.Inventory window I don't think I can put the stuff into a seperate window due to hard coding (causes game crashes on drag/drops). What I ended up doing was simply keeping the full window size and adjusting the frame/background size to make it appear as though the window sized downwards. Not at all what I wanted but I guess I don't have a choice

Thanks for pointing out that I can't do any mathon the location to offset it because I woke up this morning thinking about trying that lol. I woulda been just butting my head against another wall I guess.

Oh well this works for now. Just lock the window and turn in clickthrough and it works really nice.

Thanks anyway