View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaru5
Heya Thor, I got another suggestion for ya.

If you can tell by my original suggestion (incorporating the map mod from Xonx's Fetish UI), I used Fetish Nightfall before finding yours. I've grown accustomed to features of that UI, and it would be awesome if you could incorporate yet another feature of it.

That being the auto-assist capability.

Anytime you click on a name (group member, pet, even the mob you have targetted), you switch targets to whomever that person has in their sights). You can also target any of the above individuals normally by clicking anywhere BUT on their name (or, of course, with the Function keys; aka F1-F12).

Thanks
Thank you Lazaru5 I always value your suggestions!

I may have a different setup but have you tried keeping a group member targeted and attacking (aka melee, ranged, casting)
You "should" have two target windows up that pop up. (If using my layout they will be at the top of your screen just under the middle hotbars)
One showing your target and the other showing their target.
If you attack while targeting a group member you "should" automatically attack their target. (At least that's how mine works)
Makes playing a scout or preist class sooo much easier since I am always on what the Main Assist is on and if the main assist needs a heal or buff you just cast, the game automatically knows you want to heal your target (not your target's target)

Let me know if I'm missing anything, I've been coding so much lately it tends to fry the brain.

Regards,
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 07-08-2005 at 01:07 PM.