View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2007, 03:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Cybernetix,
In regards to having a clean UI prior to GU32, I did. After downloading GU32 I made no changes to anything regarding the UI or its layout and the problem still occured. One character in particular could not even zone in after GU32. No settings were changed for this character. Upon removing all of his character files and ProfitUI he was able to log in will no problem. I am not blaming ProfitUI for this problem.

Edit:
The problems I have described also occur with ExtremeUI as well. This leads me to believe that either A) there is a problem with my machine and saving the UI settings, or B) there is an issue elsewhere that I can not find.

Edit 2:
Upon further investigation this problem is only occuring on my x64 Pro machine. I copied all my setting from my XP Pro desktop to my x64 machine and the same problem occurs. When using my XP Pro machine I have no problems what so ever zoning or moving bags or anything using any UI. I tried deleteing eq2ui_hud_zoning.xml on the 64-bit system and it did not fix the problem. I am unsure if this issue will be supported as EQ2 is a 32-bit legacy application.

OFF TOPIC:
I am also having a problem with the world chat channels and assigning them to a single tab. Once I set Level_30-39, for example, to my World tab, camp and log back in, that channel no longer goes to the tab it was assigned, but goes to the chat that is selected as Always Chat Here. This issue occurs both within ProfitUI and the default EQ2 UI, and I have submitted petitions ingame as to this affect, and am still unable to resolve it nor have I recieved a response to my petition. Not really a big deal but is really annoying as I have to change this everytime I login to the game.

Last edited by Savahn : 03-01-2007 at 04:25 PM.