Unread 09-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarox
Hi!

I normally use the Profit ui since it came out, but I also like playing around and switching between different ui's. Makes playing EQ2 a whole lot more fun. Just to bad I dont know anything myself about coding and such.

Anyway, I got a request if it's possible. On the screenshot that I added I've made an alteration with boxed in frames. Basically a switch of 2 windows. You had the group window set at the bottom of the screen, I moved it up. And I moved that Buff window that was up there down to where the group window was located.
So, what I wonder is if it would be possible for you to make an option available with a skinned group window to fit where I placed the yellow marker (Or however you would wanna draw it of course) on the top screen? And reskin the Buff window into a box basically the form as the group window has now so it fits in the bottom part.

Oh, and I noticed a cosmetic bug. When you hover over the invite target button in the group window. Invite is misspelled. Says Infite. Just a typo.

And, I've tried to setup my own chat tabs, but it won't let me name them.

Other than that, it's an awesome UI. Very, very well done.

Xarox Soulfire (Splitpaw)

(Reduced the size of screenie, was 1,5 kb to much, lol. 1600*1200 btw.)

Im sure I can work somthing up for you.

Fix for the chat incomming now