View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2013, 08:39 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Problem with pet detriments

I have been working with a slightly modified Aseekias Conjy Pet Window, and now that all mages have "Cure Magic", I wanted to update it to show the four detriments on my pet, and clicking any of them casts "Cure Magic".

I have worked with it in the UI Builder, and here's what I have now.

The buttons are, left to right, Trauma, Nox, Elemental, and Arcane. The inactive versions show up as expected. When I take my pet out into the wilds and fight stuff, indeed, a Trauma detriment lights up Button 1, Noxious, Button 2, and so on.

My problem is that instead of lighting up the buttons with the expected detriment images, I get:
  • Button 1: Pet being hit with a Trauma detriment lights up on Trauma button as expected.
  • Button 2: Pet being hit with a Noxious detriment lights up on the right button, but shows Arcane.
  • Button 3: Pet being hit with an Elemental detriment lights up on the right button, but shows Noxious.
  • Button 4: Pet being hit with an Arcane detriment lights up on the right button, but shows Elemental.

I am at a complete loss. I can't figure out what I have done wrong. Can any of you more experienced UI developers steer me right? I'm attaching the XML file.