View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2008, 08:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Issue with Group Window Player numbers...

Hi!

Since the GU #47, the numbers for each member on the Group Window, have disappeared, except the "1" (usually me), and "3".. - The rest of the group player numbers have disappeared.

Now, what's interesting is that once i join a group, all the numbers are there...but once a fight begins or when i zone in, (haven't checked all the situations on how/when it happens), the only player numbers that remain in the group window are the "1" and the "3"...

I really need this quickly sorted out, since i'm a fury spec'ed for healing and i do use the F1-F6 keys quite often for selecting the player and healing him. Since now i can't see the number, i need to count visually and look at the keyboard for the right key, which was something that i was usted to do almost by instint, by just looking at the lightened number near "that" group player.

All this makes me look like a 2nd rated healer since some players that i'm grouped with are now dying because i loose alot of time with is.

Please Fix this ASAP...

Ty

AJ.

Note: I can't take a screenshot right now, but later on if needed i'll post one...

Last edited by Keeper75 : 08-01-2008 at 08:55 AM.