View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2013, 11:30 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Butcherblock
Default attempted report for roi failed

i attempted to report a bad roi or poi and the system returned i needed to log in. when i entered my user/pass it said it was unrecognized. i attempted to request a password reset and the system returned that the user name ( the one in am using now) was not found. I attempted to register. the system said the user was in use and gave me error returns on your great anti spam tests that i'd failed. I know for a fact that I answered the questions correctly and that the captcha digits were entered correctly.

after the third attempt i tried to send a contact message about the problem. again i failed the prove i am a human tests repeatedly. i seriously think you need to realize than not everyone that plays these games are 13 year old nintendo or ps3 twitch players and i do not need to play a reactionary game to send you a message to report a problem and get help. in fact i am a 51 year old recreational player that, unlike the 13 year old twitch, will stop and take time to try to help with errors and corrections to improve every users overall use and experience in something.

so fix the system. get rid of the arcade verification. get it so i can log in via the in game browser and submit information to help you make your site and tool that much better.

thank you,
oldgamster