View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2006, 10:48 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddbomber83
You could just have the player window (the whole thing) able to resize. Minimum size is the size of just the player data, maximum size is the size of the player/pet data.

Then set the Pet data to be a fixed distance from the top, or side depending on the layout.

Your OnShow/OnHide commands still hide/show the pet data based off if you have a pet or not.

This way, if you are a pet class you have the window stretched full to show the pet data. If your pet dies the window does not resize but the pet data goes away.

If you are a non pet class or fluff pet class you can just shrink the window to the player info, and then it doesn't matter if you have a pet or not.
I thought I had read somewhere that the player window didn't save it's size. Maybe I imagined that. Because it's way easy to just modify the window to be resizeable.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'