View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2005, 04:53 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintPeter
This reminds me of problems that I used to have when I changed the standard windows font size for certain types of text. Are you running a non-default theme or "Appearance"? I bet that if your font size was set bigger than the default that this would be the result.
I bet thats the answer (although I have not changed it back yet).

I am running a flat panel LCD monitor, geforce5200, max resolution (for the monitor anyway), max colors....did reinstall, latest drivers and programs and stuff....just in case you needed the other info to rule out problems. Inspite of all the "neat stuff" the standard windows font size is just a little too small. Note that I selected the DPI font size option (not the "large fonts" option) and increased the DPI to 120.

The only other thing I will check is running the program without a shortcut and checking the short cut properties.

In the meantime I will leave it to you very smart people to decide if fixing this is worth your time. I am not that bothered as everything works otherwise and I would like to say a huge THANKS!!!! as this is an awesome piece of work.

I will submit another comment if this turns out to not be the problem.

Cat