View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanyari View Post
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to put this.

I downloaded this and was playing with it yesterday. Really impressive btw. All I was messing with was changing channels. For one toon I simply deleted two channels and that worked great. For two other toons I tried to add a channel apiece. Seemed to work fine, but when i then loaded the toons up in game the UIsettings had been completely wiped and reset to defaults. I 'recovered' them by copyping the settings from the toon that was ok, but just wanted to let you all know; seems to be a bit of a bug when adding a channel.
Hmm, I'll check out the structure of the file after adding chat channels to make sure it is adding everything in the correct places.

Had the chat channels you where added already been make in-game before hand or where they never joined channels? Reason I ask is I haven't been able to test adding chat channels as I am still not able to update my EQ2. So it could be that the chat channels has to be created in game at some point. I don't know how the whole chat system works.