View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2019, 11:39 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
1. On the Settings page of the utility, under Startup actions, uncheck the box for "Generate default Experience Window stats for new characters."

2. On the Manage page, under Delete settings, there will probably be two listings for the character in question. Delete Experience window settings for the correct character name. Keep the odd-looking name.

3. Only make future XP bar changes for this character from the in-game window manager. Characters with ordinary names can be changed from either place.

Rosyposy -- for bag (bank, chat window and hotbar) profile viewers, the issue comes from how the uisettings file is named for characters with diacritics (which is out of my control). I may be able to do something with this on the next utility. I'll definitely look at it -- please check your messages periodically in case I need you to test something.

Following these steps partially helped. For example, the experience window settings I changed now are saved (tithe alert options). But the edits I made to the buttons on the left of the adventure experience bar (character, AA, Journal, etc) did not save.