Thread: ProfitUI
View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2005, 09:48 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Wink Kudos! on a job well done.

First off I would like to thank you Profit, for putting in a tremendous effort with your UI package. This is my first use of a custom UI and I am delighted beyond belief. This UI set brings a whole new feel to the game.

That being said, I have only tested this UI for about an hour. Most bugs I see from the previous versions are taken care of (Yes you can select single coins again) There is only one minor glitch that I could see. It occurs when you close an inventory window with the close tab on the window and not by double clicking the bag icon. Closing of the inventory window in this manner results in the word open being left on the bag in the inventory window. Just double click the bag once to clear it of the word open. Like I said a minor glitch. Other than that it ran flawlessly.

Oh I do have one question for anyone.. I accidently reset the location of the EQ2 button menu (i.e. : inventory/socials/community..) it now rests in the lower left of my screen and I can only see the top portion of it. Anyone know how to move it? I unlocked it, but am unable to find a spot to access the moment arrows. Any help would be appretiated, its not major though cause everything ingame luckily has a shortcut and or written command, so nothing is lost to me at the moment.

Thanks again Profit, for an extremely well made product. I highly recommend it to anyone that is feeling a bit bored with their current UI.